Both the similarly named quartz and quartzite are popular materials for kitchen and bathroom benchtops, however they are not the same material and are different with respect to their cost, required maintenance, longevity, and appearance. The following guide will outline the main differences between these two materials.
Replacing A Benchtop
Replacing a benchtop is both quick and easy to upgrade any kitchen or bathroom with a dazzling new stone benchtop
- It is an easy and relatively inexpensive way to make your home new again and to add style
- No mess or fuss
- Forget thin laminate stone covering over an MDF benchtop; go with solid stone for long term peace of mind
- We will remove your old benchtop and install the new one for you so you don't have to worry about the labour
- We have a wide range of marble, granite, and engineered stone to choose from
Helping you with the design and installation of your new kitchen benchtop
Our team here at Stone Tech are most likely the most unique fabricators of stone in all of Australia, as we specialise in unique or one-off designs.
With the most modern tools and technology used by the most skilled tradesmen who are passionate about stonework, we can ensure you get finished products of a very high quality that provide permanent style and luxury. Our customer service is also hard to beat.
Have a closer look at some of the services which we happily provide:
- A free, no obligation, and prompt quotation based on your needed measurements
- From benchtops, vanities, barbeque work area, tables, or firehearths, we will take care of the template, fabrication, and installation of any stone surface.
- We provide ex-factory sales if you'd like to collect and install your benchtop by yourself.
- Our turn-around time from template to installation is among the best in the industry, without any compromise in quality
- Each piece of stone is hand-finished to produce a stunning result
- We keep apace with the latest styles in Europe, ensuring you have the very latest in benchtop styling
- Waterfall ends that make clean lines straight to the floor
- Even the most cost-effective stone can seem luxurious by mitring your edges
- Drain grooves set into your stone can compliment your undermount sink
- You can add stone splashbacks in stone that either matches or contrasts with your benchtop
- We can design a stepped or split level benchtop for added dimension and depth
We are always happy to work with customers directly, or with their architect or designer.
We aim to make your project run as smoothly as possible for you.
Don't hesitate to contact us right away for a free, no obligation, and prompt quote based on your desired or required measurements.